- PTTLS Further education, lifelong learning and family learning teacher
- Creative Art Supervision Training, Central School of Speech and Drama
- MA Dramatherapy Central School Speech and Drama
- Postgraduate Diploma Drama and Movement Therapy Central School Speech and Drama
- BA Honours French and European Studies, Queen Mary College, London University
My professional affiliations include;
- British Association of Dramatherapists (2819)
- Health Care Professions Council AS01307 (AR Pourmohamedian)
- Equity full member (M00151049)
I am a member of BADth’s Equality and Diversity subcommittee and Chair of the Sesame Supervisor’s Forum.
I regularly attend workshops and conferences to aid my continuing professional development as a therapist.
I also run workshops and present at conferences for therapists, professionals and students throughout the year. As part of the therapist code of conduct for The British Association of Dramatherapists (BADth) and Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) I have ongoing regular supervision
Most recent CPD training completed:
Lili Levy: Associative cards in supervision
Carol Gray: Social Stories and Comic Strip Conversations
Roz Read: Enabling Children to Speak About Feelings Through Sandplay for The Centre for child mental health
Dr Tony Attwood: Social Understanding and Learning Differences and Mental Health and Wellbeing in Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
Dr Emma Ramsden: Researching supervision in dramatherapy
Lavinia Musters: The Freedom programme – Domestic violence
Holly Dwyer and Kyle Day: Safeguarding children and young people: principles into practice.
I have professional liability insurance and up to date enhanced DBS check (formerly CRB). I have a thorough understanding of child safeguarding procedures and have completed additional training on this.