Roya Hamid is an experienced registered dramatherapist, play consultant and trainer. She qualified in 1992 and has been working since in post adoption, education, health and the community. She works with children, young people and adults individually or in groups with aim of helping individuals to realise their own creativity and it’s potential to support positive change in their lives.
Roya believes in the power of play to re-invigorate lives.
Her therapeutic services include:
- Drama and movement therapy
- Clinical supervision
- Play support providing insight into attachment parenting through modelling with the child
- Parent/carer support in understanding their child’s behaviour in the light of attachment and trauma experiences
- Therapeutic parent work to support parents to become ‘therapeutic parents’.
- Individual sessions who wish to explore their own loss, attachment and trauma history
Roya is the creative director and founder of the creative arts company Marvellous Productions . At Marvellous Productions play is used as a vehicle for training in businesses, universities, schools, nurseries, libraries and literary festivals.
You can contact me on 07932 070773 or 01483 570533 or Roya@royahamid.co.uk
I look forward to discussing how we can work together.